Friday 2 April 2010

How effective is the combination of your advertisement, digipak and music video?

Between all three of my productions, I created synergy, letting them be identifiable. The choice of colour is kept throughout all three of my productions, white, gold and black. I chose these colours as I found it typical of the 'RnB' genre. There is the use of the same font in my music promo video, digipak and advertisement. I chose to use italic as it highlighted the female artist and also when undergoing my research I noticed many female artists use italic writing, rather than something bold and simple. The choice of italics in all three of my productions creates a relationship between them all. There is also synergy created between my digipak and advert with the use of the same pictures. Using the same pictures permits the audience to familiarise themselves with the artist. Synergy is also created between all three productions through the use of black and white pictures. In my music promo video, we made our footage change from its original colour form to black and white, therefore the black and white dark image on my digipak and advertisement creates a link between them all. I beleive all three of my productions are effective. They relate well to eachother through the use of the same characteristics. Therefore, this relation between all three productions allows the combination to be immediately recognised.

No comments:

Post a Comment