Monday 29 March 2010

Audience Feedback - Magazine Advertisement


Above is the results I collected after asking a group of twenty different people which magazine advertisement they preferred. I asked friends and family to contribute to this question in order to help me with my final decision. My results shows that out of twenty people, seventeen people favoured my second design rather than the first, leaving the other three people to chose advertisement one. Evidently, my second advertisement wins, and is much ideal than the first. My audience noted on the design, layout and choice of colour of my second advertisment, commenting on the way it is able to easily attract anyone. My audience became aware that I had followed the conventions of a magazine advertisement, picking out on the shop retailer, which I had not included in my first design, release dates and mainly the familiarity with the design of my digipak. I was able to productively create synergy between my digipak and advertisement as my audience noticed similarities between the two productions. Consequently, I have officially made my second magazine advertisement my final design!

No comments:

Post a Comment