Wednesday 24 March 2010

Magazine Album Advertisement (2)

The choice of a floral background allows the magazine advertisement to have a feminine feel to it, reflecting on the artist. I selected to use this as my background, as my previous background was described as having too much 'white space', so a more detailed background in this design was necessary. I have chosen to use black as my font colour in order to allow the key information on the advertisment to stand out. Also, the background is floral all over and choosing a lighter shade of colour would make the information provided, difficult to read. The use of the two pictures and layout of them, on the top of the advert, permits it to catch the readers attention straight away, letting them to familiarise with the artist. Once again, I have followed the conventions of a magazine album advertisement, making my advert look like an archetypal one. I have made the changes which were suggested from my audience when looking at my other design, I beleive this advert is a more appealing and attractive design, when compared to my first advert, however I will base this on my audience feedback I intend to collect.

No comments:

Post a Comment