Monday 15 March 2010

Magazine Album Advertisement


Here is my design of a magazine album advertisement I have created. Most obviously, I have used the same colours from the formation of my album cover. I have chosen to do this as it creates a connection with the album cover and magazine advertisement, permitting the advertisement to be easy to recognise amongst a wide range of audience. I have followed the typical traits of a magazine advertisement in order to make my advert readable and most importantly look like a magazine advert. The use of italics highlights the feminine artist and it is for this reason why I have selected to use this font. The butterflies are a reflection on the album's love songs, most importantly the 'If I Had My Way' soundtrack. Therefore, I thought it was important to include this in my magazine advertisement in order to signify the hit single. I kept my advertisement simple, as I beleive a simple outlook results to a more attractive result. I do intend to create another design in order to collect a wide range of audience feedback to choose which is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment